Gun adds I wish I could buy!

It’s crossed my mind a few times to send it to Hatcher’s and get a repro stock in nicer wood.

1 Like

Even tributes like this would be cool fun.

1 Like

As long as actual milsurp models are floating around, I don’t think tributes, reproductions, etc would take off. It’s just pointless, it would be expensive and wouldn’t hold any value. Something that’s no longer exists, weird and popular enough (eg a Tommy gun) would be a different conversation.

1 Like

Tributes of rare, iconic and interesting rifles.
The people that make the mini Mosin have a whole line up planned.

Single shot overpriced 22 though… Yeah, nah.

1 Like

Yeah , I can see the appeal, but too much for a single shot .22, plus I have a real one. (and therein lies the problem with the whole concept)

A few members bought these, as they qualify for the trainer event. For $495 they shoot very well, but the mags were a bit shit, but CZ mags replace nicely. An SMLE would suit me better, as I dont shoot my Israeli M98 in B class comp, I shoot the SMLE

What CZ mags? Or for what, I’m missing something, thought we were talking about repro 22s

The Norinco…keep up man.

1 Like

@juststarting The M98 repro Norinco JW25A @bentaz posted, back up at bit… …CZ mags are the best replacement for them.

I would never buy a Norinco, given the country of origin, even pre covaids…just saying…

I’d buy that mini Mauser, but yeah I have been trying to buy non Chinese made products. Its hard sometimes, some stuff seems to only be made in China now days.

Yeah it’s hard sometimes, you don’t know till you get it home…

Following on from the previous conversation…

That’s a lot of money for a couple of not even 303’s

And they are probably AIA shit…??? Either way, agree, it’s a lot of coin…think they will be there for a bit…

Sort of like Ruger 96’s, the mythos and price outweighs the reality of an average rifle.

1 Like

Yep, there’s always gun rage…this month this gun is all the rage or that gun…I saw some fools pay a fortune for those Ruger 96s about 5yrs ago, when they are really just a garden variety lever gun. We really are sheep sometimes. On the other side of the coin, there are some gems out there, that appreciate very well, that are not all.the rage!

All part of the strange world of collecting.
Some guns gain legend status and just pull in big bucks.
Timberwolves , Colt Pythons and Jungle Carbines come to mind.

Not to mention
Pre - 64 Winnies
JM stamped Marlins
AIA
Longbranch No. 4’s
So on and so forth.

Colt 1911s too, 686s, K98s…

1 Like

Single barrel Winchester shotguns.
Lol

3 Likes