Great Forum Gents

I am a member of both forums however to date, have not contributed a lot to this one. Just wanted to let you blokes know who created this one that I reckon it is pretty good. You have done, and in my opinion do a great job. Seems to be a lot less rubbish in this one. I have ditched the other one and look forward to being an active contributor in the future. Thanks for having me fellas.

6 Likes

Thanks mate and you’re welcome

You are really welcome, @CAVOK. It means a lot. A lot of people made this forum.

@CAVOK It is the members who make the forum so great and fun to visit.
A lot of good information and help is made available and at the same time there is a lot of fun as well.

But the real credit goes to @juststarting and @bentaz for their vision in what a good forum needs (and they crack the whip on use poor mods) as well as the original Moderators who helped kick thing off.

And then @juststarting did all the real hard work, he’s the IT guy, but yes @1Fatman is right, it’s the members here that make it a good forum, people like you @CAVOK who like us got sick of a lot of the bullshit that goes on some other sites.

All of that, but mainly its rule #1.

Yep I remember most of you blokes on the other forum. I did wonder why you left, now after a few years, I know why.
There are some great people on the other forum too, plenty of good knowledge that they’re happy to share. Unfortunately there are a couple of A-Grade fcuk wits there also.

5 Likes

Yep this place is much more chill and happy without the fuckwit factor, plus it’s got better info which again is easy to read through without a bunch of fools having a pissing contest.

2 Likes

Nailed it.

My only net hangout…best!!

1 Like

What other forum??? Shooting Australia??