Get ready for virtue signaling

And so the fallout from US mass shooting begins. Listening to morning radio (AW) and there’s just buuuullshit. Disgusting.

1 Like

Here we go… I am a firearm owner and I don’t see a need for… :man_facepalming:

One thing for sure is as long as these shootings keep occurring in the US our gun laws are never going to relax.

1 Like

WTF Shane Patton is the voice of reason! Nothing makes sense this week!

…assault with a tactical high capacity digeridoo. Ban all pipes!

1 Like

I think everyone has been through this merry-go-round. A lot of hot air and bluster while everyone skirts the real issue as to what makes a person want to shoot kids. I can tell you picking up a gun doesn’t automatically make a person want to do that.

Banning guns just means they are okay with people wanting to kill kids but disagree with the means.

3 Likes

Do you really think these crazies want to kill kids. I find that a bit hard to believe. My take on it is that the idiots just want to strike back at authorities the only ones they know or identify best with is the school environment. The kids are casualties along the way. Its also a good way of assisted suicide.

If he didn’t want to kill kids there were plenty of other options on his way there but as you say he would be familiar with school and just picked the easiest age group. He did kill his grandma first so who knows ?? I guess none of us will ever know the real reason and speculation will be rife from both sides.

All I know is going after an object instead of behaviors isn’t going to change a damn thing.

1 Like

Totally agree the cause needs to be fixed not the means. Yes I saw he shot his grandmother first has she died the last I saw she was in hospital. It is further proof he was a nutter who kills their grandmother? Only someone who is really disturbed.

1 Like

Last news report I heard was that he had tried to kill his granny (allegedly shot her in the face) but that she has survived.
A “nutter” for sure.
Fortunately now deceased, with some assistance from a “good guy with a gun”!

To be honest I don’t think it’s about the number or types of guns, i think it’s about a malfunction in the American people and their society. Ok so they have double the guns per person compared to the next country in line, but even if you include the entire rest of the planet and all their guns combined it still doesn’t match the number of school shootings of the US. Those c@nts just seem to be fucked in the head.

1 Like

That’s generally my train of thought too @JSS - it is a very unique and localised event, why there, why them, who knows.

1 Like

Its a bit of a perfect storm, but shooting up a school should mean instant death sentence during or after the fact, and no 15 minutes of ‘fame’ in the media

1 Like

Perhaps there lays another issue these crazies are happy with the 15 min even if they are dead.

Societies and empires rise and fall, usually at their own hand. Americas time is coming to an end, its a country devided that hates itself. They once had great leaders like Washington and now the elect the likes of Trump and Sleepy joe, seriously Konya west could realistically be the next president!

Homeless will soon outnumber homed people in some parts and there are cities that look more like current Ukraine than old Usa.
The sooner someone nukes them and puts them out of their misery the better. (And i mean better for them)

2 Likes

Virtue signal this. For 40 minutes they fucking waited while those kids died. Managed to pepper spray the parents who tried in vain to rush in and do what any parent would do.

1 Like

Yeah and now the weak fuck is on the news crying saying sorry we made a mistake by not going in…No shit Sherlock, you had one job!!!

1 Like