Game: What's that gun?

Was it from Pakistan

Yes Bulgarian.

I have one of these, I found it yesterday when I was moving guns into the new safe.
I love finding guns I’d forgotten about.

The LGS was trying to sell me one of those in 410 SxS.

Hint: it’s a popular American brand, who also make my least favorite gun :grin:

I would have a guess and say Remington but I have no idea as to what model :grin:.

Yes to Remington :grinning:

Now I just have to work out the model.

How about a … Remington Top-Break 12 Ga. Single Shot Side Lever Shotgun

Close enough mate, it’s an 1893 no.9 to be exact.
Your go :+1:

1 Like

OK, this should be an easy on… What is it, what year and what is the attachment.

Rediculous. The attachment is rediculous!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Is it a barbed wire do dad attachment?

If not it must be a Japanese Sword defense?

Correct it is a wire cutter, though it could also be used for sword defense :rofl:

I think the sword defence is what comes out the rnd, not what’s attached to it.:nerd_face:

I heard a story last week from a reliable source we were talking about bullet killing power which is pretty much they all do and bullet placement ect anyway this story came out of the discussion.

This soldier at close quarters unloaded six rounds (all he had) from is side arm in quick succession into a Japanese soldier as the soldier charged him sword drawn. The Japanese soldier beheaded the other soldier then promptly died from gunshot wounds.

So perhaps not such a silly thing to fit to the end of your Rifle.

They have a pointy sword fighty thingy already for putting on the end of your bang bangy thingy!

I think I’d rather a foot n a half of bayonet, you know what say? Never bring wire cutters to a knife fight! :sunglasses:

1 Like

looks like it just positions the wire in front of that hole in the end of the tube where the bullets come out. The bullets probably do the cutting. Saves carrying a pair of wire cutters in your pocket and puting the bang stick on the ground in the mud while you cut a nice path.

Is. It to actually cut the wire or to push it down so ya mates can get over? :grinning::beers: