Funny Pics and Stuff

1 Like

I dont get it`tried to adfust font st small size so not to attract attention to myself

1 Like

4 Likes
2 Likes

Well, that’s awkward

I had no idea King Charles was transitioning.

1 Like

Ive never been able to eat Sour Cream & Chives pringles every again. Mother fucker got away though.

1 Like

That was something to watch. I really didnt expect to see that even given the opening scene.
What was going on did his balls hide the evidence from the front? WTF who drops there dacks in the middle of a store even if suspected of stealing.

3 Likes

I was just wondering what the hell happened. I saw him dack the chips on the camera and I was like "oi, take em out’ and then he just drops his pants and shows me he’s got nothing but a little black pepee

It was only when we reviewed the footage that we realised where that poor can went. Glad it was never retrieved.

Just another day in paradise living the dream and serving our fellow country man. :+1:

4 Likes

Mate that is so funny. Even more funny when I did think hey that is Jizzflingers shop. Now you confirm it I may stop smiling next week.

You got some live ones up there for sure. :smile:

Fuck me, he must’ve wanted those chips bad!! :rofl:

1 Like

Stuff like this is why people look at me funny on the way to walk because Im singing and cacking myself.

Also, we have the best prices on Tesla Cybertucks $9,999 You heard it first right here!
GMmUTYLWcAAreq2

1 Like

IMG_9529

5 Likes

SHUT UP DOG YOU DONT KNOW HOW MESSED UP I AM

4 Likes

2 Likes

That is so homophobic and uninclusive!