Funny Pics and Stuff

3 Likes

Oh that’s deep

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

signal-2022-10-19-15-20-37-775

1 Like

I would just like to say I appreciate the journeyman efforts of Mr Gaznazdiak and Mr Bentaz contributions to this thread. Many shares and hearty laughs and demotions have been had.

1 Like

I can’t actually claim any credit, I just pass on the funnys my girlfriend finds. But you are all very welcome.

4 Likes

And I have two " out there" nieces, but yeah :beers:

912115251su91

Saturday the 14th

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’ve been in that “best buddy” situation except when ol’mate opened the door his missus threw his plate of food at him hitting the wall. That was one scary night!!!

1 Like

Nice to be made feel welcome :rofl:

Yeah, slept on the most uncomfortable lounge ever, with one eye open. Somewhere in the guts of Campbelltown, “Houso’s” had nothing on this lot. Their 15 y/o daugher had locked herself in the bedroom with the boyfriend yelling at her mother that she was “gunna get preggers” so she could get the single mothers pension and move out into her own commision house with the kid. :face_with_peeking_eye:

4 Likes

1 Like

Oh wow!! That’s bloody hilarious, and also really sad at the same time.

2 Likes

hORhHS5

4 Likes

https://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/news/passengers-highrisk-behaviour-busted-by-roadside-camera-in-queensland/news-story/2530f52441054bfcb246a54184eb5335