Funny Pics and Stuff

Banks playing the morality card. How, ooooh, I don’t know, noble of them. Would this be analogous to pedos fighting against child labour.

Who is SamanthaX?

Hrmmm, how can I explain this in words a Tasmanian would understand?

I guess, you could think of her like a sister.

Sex worker Samantha X’s banking blow after ING closed accounts | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site

You’re a Tasmanian! :joy:

They’ll probably claim it’s because of the AML-CTF laws. A lot of shit came out during the Haynes Commission.

Westpac got fined a couple years ago for AML-CTF violations which included transactions to child exploiters in the Philippines.

What’s fucked up is that it’s easier for the bank to just kick someone out than it is assess them on a case by case basis.

I get locking out of other financial services, but it honestly should be much harder to close out basic deposit accounts. I would argue you need one to survive.

Apologies, should I refer to you as daddy-brother? :sunglasses:

4 Likes

WTF @JSS, did you turn 70yo over night?

:rofl: Yeah if that’s the head that you’re robbing don’t even bother running, you’re wasting you’re time.

Yeah I’ll bet she has some ‘wrong opinions’ more than her sex work being the reason. I mean shit, I dont even have paid sex anymore and PayPal did exactly the same thing to me. Closed my account, could not get a reason.

Yep in dog years, i’m the one on the left. :rofl:

Funny though, Westpac thought i was overreacting when i closed my acc after the terrorist, pedo ring money laundering shit show.

1 Like

2 Likes

signal-2022-05-18-16-58-53-062

2 Likes

The dark humour in the comment is the best.

3 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes