Frankston LGS for sale.

https://www.usedguns.com.au/Dealer.aspx?c=iVW1kwu6uQJgPS092LWPvq1tiV/8zBOkqKkuKHtvH/Y=

Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with this LGS and I’ve never been there. I just saw the add and thought I should share it.

I think that it would be a bad idea for anyone on the forum to buy a gun shop, would never want to sell any of the guns lol.

1 Like

Pretty sure thats the one that some bloke just walked in, grabbed a .308 off the shelf and walked out, its a decent shop though got some nice gear, they opened my choke for me on the bolty shotgun, got alot of smithing gear going on downstairs so i hear

2 Likes

Is it Mials? Can’t be.

Not for $77K

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not sure if this is a troll, but it could be legitimate. Could be business without real estate, after all they are just distributors for Noia. And that robbery probably got them in very hot water. There’s always more to these stories than meet the eye. Especially when an event like this is followed by a lot of silence. So yeah, could very well be legitimate.

It is not Mialls, Frankston Firearms is an online, non-shop front business. An old Dealers joke,
Q. “How do end up with a million dollars from gun dealing?”
A. “Start with 2 million!”

1 Like