Entry Level Over/under options.

I do have one, they are perfectly fine…

Ewwww disgusting! They smell like a brazillian strippers panties! Rough as *%^^ And they are horrible to use! They are basically used condition out of the box. Who wants a gun with ‘Dandenong’ etched into the barrel? Name one good thing that ever happened in Dandenong, I’ll wait!

A used turkish Akkar Churchill is superior.

Here we go, didn’t take long… lmao. A shotgun is essentially a pipe with a nail, seriously, you can build with shit from Bunnings and gaffer tape, that’s how plane they are, not that I would advocate such thing. Get one and be done with it :slight_smile: They are all the same…

Best Aghan bread and shazlicks come from Dandenong. Your point is invalid!

1 Like

You sound like you speak from experience :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

@bentaz you seeing this ? “Pipe with a nail, get ONE, all the same” shame on you @juststarting :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

Lanbers are a pretty well built gun for the coin they bring. Mine comes to the shoulder and points nicely, has a good trigger and 5 chokes.
If you just want to bust a few clays or “wascally wabbits” a Lanber would be more than adequate.
( I paid $800 for mine in “as new condition” with a $50 gun-bag and two slabs of ammo thrown in.)