David Dunstan-NSW Police Ministers verdict

If you remember the David Dunstan saga from two years ago, you will recall he disarmed a knife wielding addict on his property before the police took his guns off him and suspended his firearm licence.

https://nationalshooting.org.au/blog/f/got-a-gun-meet-the-mp-who-thinks-youre-better-off-dead?utm_source=NSC&utm_campaign=bf7c3ad5b6-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_12_04_08_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_34b833c762-bf7c3ad5b6-41750949

1 Like

Good grief Mr Elliott. Ask the FBI how many times PRIVATELY OWNED and LEGALLY USED firearms have prevented crimes in the USA.

police minister david elliot (doesnt deserve capital letters) is a spanker and im embarrassed to hear he was in the Army!

2 Likes

Bloody Hell another gun lobby group that says it is the " peak political and lobbying group for shooters and shooting organizations" Never hear of them before. I get more pissed by all these groups setting up and putting their hand out. It just goes to further dilute any real strength we could have.

1 Like

Used to be the firearms council or something, then renamed after main dude left, I think. I think it’s couple of blokes in Melbourne who love writing emails lol. Originally I thought the person running it had his own agenda, get into politics or something, guess that may have happened since he’s gone now. The new guy running it, I have no idea. They’ve been around for a bit. I just have no idea what they actually do, other than blog and email.

1 Like

I wonder what this elliot wankers opinion would be if an agro junkie with a knife was threatening the safety of his family in the middle of nowhere…I bet it would be ok to pick up a gun then.

What a cocksucker.

2 Likes

I think this guy has had a serious detachment from reality! Pollies or police seriously don’t get that criminals do not fear laws,police,or judges they only fear the people, the people that feel empowered to change the narrative. Why wait till it’s to late to empower people to be responsible for their own life and liberty because it is something that is inevitable.

1 Like

This will make people think more about digging a hole than dialing 000.
Ffs, the cops were 45 mins away at best!

3 Likes

:“Wait, stop attacking me while i call 000.”

Lol

1 Like

As a funny gun T-shirt that I seen in America said, “I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy”

Just shows how out of touch politicians are and while I’m 100% certain that in his head he agrees, it would cost him his job to go against the grain. Which in tern should make people think why do we vote, when this pieces of shit are just representing themselves, instead of the public, regardless of the party.

People tend to be the result of their life experience. He would have a completely different view point if his wife and kids were attacked at home and he only had vase to use as a weopon against the attacker(s).

You can also bet your left knacker that if it did happen and he made use of his police issued hand gun the internal investigation would say it was justified.

IMO criminals loose all rights when they attack you in your own home.

3 Likes

We’ll have something to say on this next week, but suffice it to say for now it’s a pretty appalling stance from the Minister.

1 Like

Guys I think it’s a lot easier for representatives to forget they are public “servants” whilst hiding behind arms security

4 Likes