Civil unrest with miltitas (USA current affairs mega thread)

2 Likes

That’s a lot of spaces.

Maybe that’s why i think Trump needed another 4 years, he left us too soon :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Violent insurgent terrorists overpower Capitol Police in the Senate Wing.

Thats odd.

“If we can’t get a conviction for incitement to violence, we must commit incitement to violence.”

Won’t somebody incite the peace? Oh say can you see…

4 Likes

Like Mario once said…

“HERE WE GOOOOOOO!”

It must be a lie, i’m sure this was all magically fixed once Trump left office along with immigration, covid, health care, and the budget???

Governor has issued a curfew. National Guard incoming for this “peaceful protest”.
My day at the desk is gonna be lit! Probably get a tonne of pesky customers now, trying to.give me money for overpriced garbage. Golly!

Looks like things might get interesting over there.

Quick Rundown:

Cops pull over a driver for having an “ornament displayed from rearview mirror” which is illegal in Minnesota.
Upon enquiry, the driver is found to have warrants (probably the real reason they pulled him over) and attempted to arrest him and place him in handcuffs.
He slipped away, got in the drivers seat and was SHOT by a female police officer who claims she mistook her pistol for her taser.

Best highlight real of the night…so far.

Terrible footage of a bottle shop being raided sniff . Rooftop Koreans? GROUND FLOOR FIJIANS!

https://youtu.be/vR44GSftsPs

WTF… a service pistol and taser feel exactly the same?

Yeah and it’s not like they’re on opposite sides of their belt and repeatedly drilled on which is which.
Perhaps she was panicking and muscle memory just took over & she automatically went for her strong hand (pistol side), but i doubt it.

I think it was more a case of.
Respect my authority

Interesting algorithm. :thinking:

2 Likes

Google showing it’s patriotism. “Nothing to see here folks, All’s fine in the US of A, nothing to see move along.”

I believe we are minutes away from massive civil unrest in the USA. If you haven’t sold your crypto for popcorn futures, you aren’t gonna make it I’m afraid.

During a massive adrenaline dump and in a panic most and most likely being undertrained it’s easy to see how things go wrong though…

The Chauvin/Floyd result will be the catalyst for either chaos or calm…tick tock tick tock.

1 Like

The Floyd cops will be acquitted. I’ve watched the full video when he was initially intercepted. Highly doubtful they will get a murder charge, some form of failure of duty of care maybe, that’s it. The video does not bode well for Floyd supposedly being innocent and cooperative.

It’s a trial of public opinion, who knows…