Christmas Break

Just putting it out there who is doing what for Christmas?

Are you going away?
Staying at home?
Maybe going shooting/hunting?

I am at work until boxing day and then going down to Perth to spend the week with the granddaughter.

Down to innisfail xmas day and back to the horses and cows boxing day…:beers:

1 Like

Working, sleep Xmas Day and Boxing Day off, then back to work. Same New Years Eve, work till 0430, sleep, day off, work. Guns cost money, so do the bloody bayonets I can’t stop finding. I need a sponsor, any takers?

Like an AA sponsor, @no1mk3? Or G&BA in your case? I suppose the first step is to admit that you have a problem. But since nobody here thinks that this is a problem, you don’t need a sponsor. You need more guns and bayonets :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think I like you.

1 Like

We are not planning on going anywhere. The rest of the family are doing their own thing over Xmas, & all coming here for New Years. Will probably have work to do, certainly always chores to do. But I will not be working in the heat of the day. Very humid here for the past week!
Keith.

2 Likes

I’m heading off early in case tje river comes up today(bloody owen wont.quit :rofl: ) so just wanted to wish everyone a very merry Xmas hope its a great day :beers:

1 Like

Hope get across before it rises. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and that there is some firearm related present under the tree for you.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to all and your family and I hope that you all have a fantastic day full of wonderful memories.
:evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::ribbon::gift::gift::gift::ribbon::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

I hope everyone ate and drank too little. :joy:

I’m off in the van for about 8 or 9 days. Hope to get out for a shot one day so taking the 223. Then back to work for just one more year.

1 Like

@Oldbloke hope you enjoy yourself.

@1Fatman. Same to you mate.