Bullet Mold Handles

These mold handles are great for the caster looking for more consistent bullets, due to the constant mold block pressure. They function and adjust much like a vice grip, great for zero hand fatigue also, on those long casting sessions. Suitable for double cavity LYMAN, RCBS, and CBE molds. $75 posted Australia wide.

2 Likes

I don’t really have a problem with consistent casting, ( I can cast 45 cal, 545 grainers to a +/- 0.3gr tolerance ), I might be interested in a set of these to give a bit of relief to the hand strain I get during a long casting session as you have alluded to.
I can also appreciate the amount of time and effort you would put into making them, with everything else I’m trying to get done, I can’t be fucked. P.M me with requirements to order some please.

No problem. I will do. I really only made them for myself, and own casting comfort, as the webbing of my left hand kills me after a couple of 100 pours.

I have 2 more of these, if anyone is interested…

Nope they are sold…I will be making more soon.

1 Like

Another 3 out the door…

2 Likes

Damn, they look great mate :+1:

1 Like

@MaxJon any chance for 1 more, please :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will have to check what parts I have left over…will do tomorrow, and get back to you.

cool cool

Might be a good topic for a product review as you already have one… :wink: :wink: :wink:

1 Like

I don’t have one. I mean, I have handles, but not @MaxJon fabled handles :slight_smile:

Well once you get them then. We can wait for awhile.

I get that a lot.

1 Like

I will have enough parts to make you one, when the clevis comes in on the 22 November…not sure if that’s good for you…

Works for me!

Ok I will keep you posted…

1 Like

I should have a handi handle finished for you this weekend

1 Like

What mold will you be using handles on?

CBE for 310 Cadet