Bored shit-posting

Teachers trigger release like no other discipline…

1 Like

Doesn’t it just? Man, I was wowed by the whole thing. I actually cant wait for Tuesday night again!

The sights, like the Aristocrats on the Service Match revolvers are killing me though, the all black set up with no fine post! Im going to go with it though. There is a reason that they all use it.

Something else I’ve learned (without being taught), there is a lot of veiled animosity towards the political direction, leaning and agenda of shooting clubs that are no more than a few hundred meters from each other. And I don’t believe it’s the members, for they all go between the clubs like swingers at a Hollywood swap meet.
Its the committees.
A few beers and a bit of name dropping and the knives start coming out. Im only new, but I really think this is quite a hindrance to our f̶o̶r̶m̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶t̶h̶ ̶s̶q̶u̶a̶d̶s̶ our overall advancement as a group of people who like to shoot. Targets.

3 Likes

i shot air pistol once at some kind of event, was actually bloody hard and good fun, i remember it being some funky weird lookin’ olympic gun would be cheap af i’d imagine once you get the pistol

I have a Crossman.

That’s all the air guns I need

2 Likes

Yeah it’s good fun, did it for years as a pup… I’ve actually been thinking about getting back into it again, mainly with the hope to get the mrs more interested in shooting. Hmm im thinking, if she wants a gun, what possible argument could there be against me getting a lil somthing too ?.. I may be a Dingo but I’m as sly as a Fox… Well that and perhaps @1Fatman may have suggested it to me, but sheesh who wants to give credit for good idea to someone else lol… :beers:

1 Like

Your ability to chat publicly is now restricted for 24 hours.

Eh! Eh! Definition of a rebel here, gents! I talk shit once on Chess.com and I get banished!

3 Likes

I hear those chess sites get pretty wild, you must have really gone nuts to offend that psycho bunch. :rofl:

Mmmmmmm very wild indeed. Actually, I was playing against a friend and said “bitch”. Auto detection I guess. But in the past, now that I think about it, I copped all sorts of abuse from certain demographic, like problematic levels actually.

1 Like

Me: I sold a gun today
Wife: WHAAAAAA?! Why are you selling your babies?
Me: meh, didn’t feel it with that one (also me, she’s a keeper!)

1 Like

Lucky boy… Def, keeper…:blush: Kinda still want to spank you though, farking selling a gun and I’m pretty sure you aint a farking gun shop!! (Well Yet)… :nerd_face:

Dinner

4 Likes

I have one of those Umarex 10/22 semi auto C02 rifles. Its accurate, but fucking loud! Should have bought a spring n piston gun…

1 Like

I am regretting I bought a Corssman tbh, I should have bought the Umarex. to be specific for that “cocking handle set triger thing”. Also looks heaps better. I still may replace it with that.

Question: is the Corssman clip compatible with the Umarex?

Haha ya got v& for talking normally. Welcome to my world!

Not bad. Im having steamed pork buns and a carton of stout.

3 Likes

The pork buns entree for the stout ?

Now you have me thinking about late night snack.

Padding.

What’s in the glass?

18yo chivas i got for my birthday. Glenfiddich is my normal drop. I’ve got Laphroaig for when I’m feeling peety.

1 Like

Is someone supposed to chastise you about the ice cubes? They do it to me every time. I like ice cubes in my scotch. Ancient reserve or not.

Happy Birthday too.

2 Likes