Been a long previous year

G’day @grandadbushy good to see you back mate.

Thanks mate it’s good to be back, all good with you as well mate ?

I’m well mate and having a good year, apart from friday when we spent 12 hours & did 170kms cruising around the ocean to various marks looking for fish and getting sweet fark all. I guess you can’t win 'em all but it still sucks when the fish kick your ass.

Yeah it is mate ,It’s probably all that extra water mixed with the fish from the glaciers melting LOL.
I like my fishing to, used to do a lot of spearfishing but too old now so I get the mud crabs and whatever I can catch in the creeks like barra , bream, salmon all still good eating though

I love catching muddies, we’re going up to Fraser Island in two weeks for some camping and mud crabbing, about half a dozen of us going with all our wives & kids so should be a bit of fun.

1 Like

Good on ya mate hope all goes well for you all . I was going to go over there many years ago but the barge or ferry some call it was broken down so didn’t get over there. it should be a bottler of a trip for you but watch the dingoes mate few blokes I know say they’re a pain in the backside at times but it probably all depends where you camp, anyway have a good trip mate.