Assistance and access bill

Not quite. NZ is part of the Five Eyes, freedom and privacy is questionable, especially with much smaller population that’s not going to object as loud. And government trying not to over-regulate to attract tourism (which also accounts for lack of safety standards and high number of fatalities amongst tourists). Looking at it from “cash” point of view is also naive. Cash comes from opportunities. NZ has very few, hence large numbers of NZ people in Australia (better opportunities). Decency, another ambiguous one. Population circa 4M, so I’d be willing to bet that the sample size for this statement is extra small. Compared to AU, where we are up there on livability scale (being nice is part of that). I’ve been to sheep shaggy land no less than 10 times. Both work and holidays. Once, on a one way ticket lol until the project was done. Best way to describe them is - they are friendly, but they are not your friends. Everyone tries to fleece you for some cash, just this constant feeling of “ffs mate, bit of decency, please” - I shit you not. I actually think Australian’s are friends, rather than friendly.

I mean, sure, you can have a semi there. I’m in! But overall, don’t know, doesn’t seem that good.

Remember, grass is always greener on the other side, because it’s fertilized with bullshit. Now, Canada… I’d tap that.

Nope… too close to Trumpland for my liking…

You wanna see a place where everyone is trying to see what they can squeeze you for; spend more time in Tas!

I think Alaska is the go, you can disappear for as long as you want to. The only real problem is that it is too bloody cold.

You can disappear in the outback too, and it’s not even cold. ROFL

1 Like

I’ll stay right here, thank you very much.

That’s only because you Victorians live in perpetual dream state lol :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::joy: