3D printing - do you own/use one?

Just thought I’d get this topic started, wondering if anyone here owns and or uses a 3D printer… What do you use it for, suggestions, tips, etc? Just get the conversation started. Seems like a cool tool for a reloading workshop.

I’ve got a flashforge creator pro. Has come in handy around the house, replacing broken bits and pieces. Can usually find some has already put something on thingiverse else autodesk fusion 360 isn’t too difficult to learn and free for hobbyists.

Just wish my print bed was bigger, there is a bullet feeder for the Dillon on thingiverse I’d love to make

I’m considering Ender 3.

they look pretty impressive for the price. I like that it can do flexible filament and seems to have a good size bed too

Think im keen on this…

Thoughts???

They are popular… And the price is right. Just make sure this model has thermal runaway protection built in, or you will have to do some hacky hacky techy stuff that you won’t like doing.

1 Like

Yes ot has the thermal run away protection…might get it woth 4 rolls of filamemt for $605

Ive finally opened the box, wish me luck

1 Like

Don’t need luck, you will smash it. Just take it easy and have fun.

One tip I can offer down the track when you are ready to go is: PrusaSlicer. Free slicer, which I found to be a lot better than paid alternatives.

1 Like

I’m expecting to see some physics defying engineering masterpieces within, ohhhh let’s be fair and say two weeks. :grin:

Enjoy your new toy mate.

1 Like

Ive homed the Axis…

1 Like