310 cadet first timer

How accurate?

Pretty accurate?

I forgot you dont really shoot for groups, do you? Lol

I do, but rarely lol

Pretty accurate = about (smaller than) palm of my hand sized targets at roughly 80m. Seems to work. I consider that a win.

1 Like

mate i have three 310s and i am in the process of getting one from all states for a fun collection so to reload i use red dot with 4.1 grains it works great behind a 125 heeled projectile

2 Likes

How did I miss this thread ??? Iā€™ve been feeding my Cadet with APS350, 3.6gn, SP primers with Boynes Cast .320 RN, 125 gn pills, have a stash of 350 and 450 and a nice supply of AS50N which I use for my 9mm ā€¦ been pretty good groups when the sights arenā€™t blurryā€¦ I saw the writing on the wall before the great famine hit so stocked upā€¦

2 Likes

I use them too. I think they are heaps better (310 Cadet, havenā€™t tried other calibres) than Black Widow and work very well.

2 Likes

I cast and coat a heel modified CBE #2 it shoots great, when i can hold it still

1 Like

I can get them locally so a winner but have used them in 9mm and very happy with them but cast bullets cause drama in my revolver so went to Tigershark in them, easier and they are really nice ā€¦ buy in bulk and free postage wins me, pity they donā€™t do a copper coated .310 .

1 Like