30-06 single shot, bentaz is old now!

Yeah, ive bought from them on ebay before with no issues. Most people I know have dealt with them with no complaints.
The scope i wanted wasnt on there ebay store, this is the first time I’ve ordered from the website.

I bought a red dot a month or so ago and it was out of stock. They shipped what they had and I had to wait a couple of weeks for the dot… Their inventory link seems to be a bit meh. Other than that, shopped with them heaps, no issues. Also helps that I can drop by and just pick stuff up in person. Usually they are very good.

1 Like

Apparently its on back order and will be dispatched in 1 to 2 days.

Took 20 days of waiting by the mailbox with a sad look on my face.
They only treat me like this because I’m a woman of colour!

2 Likes

I will say this, it has taken a lot of energy to restrain myself from all the possible things I could have said!

1 Like

Its such a waste of good shit stirring, just say them!

1 Like

Its finally on its way almost a month after I ordered the bloody thing.

2 Likes

smell the roses that is nothing. I had to wait that long after a PTA and the gun was in my LGS for the LRD to transfer the gun to the LGS before they could transfer it to me and hand it over.

1 Like

Finally…
I present to you the ‘TactiFudd 9000’!

The 9000 represents the amount of years it felt like it took for the red dot to arrive.

2 Likes

Finally the Tactifudd is complete, you should name it Elmer Wick :laughing:.
What’s your opinion on the long awaited scope?

It feels solid enough, we’ll see in time how it handles 30-06 recoil I guess.
Its meant to be a 2x40 which is a bit misleading I think, its really a 20mm’ish red dot with a 40mm magnifying glass strapped to the front, so you still really only get the field of view of the 20mm red dot, but a magnified image.
At the end of the day for the price I paid its a good bit of kit (as long as it stays in one piece), will it stay on here instead of a real scope? I’m honesty not sure yet. I think if it’ll hold up to recoil I think it might be better on my Berika Navy Seal and I throw a 3-9 or even just the 1-4 Busnell AR I have onto the FuddWick.

1 Like

Its a big gun for huntn wabbits. Good on ya Elmer. :grinning: :grin:

It is mate and probably overkill for anything I’m likely to hunt.
Very versatile though from what I’m reading, i can load from 100 right through to 240gn pills. It should bang flop even the biggest pigs so I’m not trying to reload for a follow up shot, while I shit my pants and try to dodge a a pissed off wounded boar.