So what's your oldest useable firearm you own?

I imported it from IMA from the states a couple of years back. Its one of the ones they got from the Nepalese cache. As you say, made from mix of parts from the poms and locally made bits. Serials and rear sight markings are Sanskrit. Bore is good but chamber is way oversized and not kind on brass. It’s got the mk iii locking breach

My dad imported a long handle mk IV martini Henry from IMA that also came from the Nepal cache however it is a complete British made one from 1887.

You guys smash me by half centuries easy, mine is a 1943 no 4 mk 1 maltby manufactured lee enfield .303

…and has battle scars from 2018 lol

1 Like

Not my best decision :joy:

1 Like

Dont worry your only young by the time you get to my age or if your lucky Oldblokes age I am sure it will be well down the list.

1 Like

It will be an antique by then lol

Haha i’m refering to putting it through a car window, scratched the stock up something fierce!

1 Like

Im getting sick of u young blokes knocking my age. Ive still got plenty of get up and go. Still got my looks too.
Heres a pic on my latest birthday party.

a_very_old_640_01

1 Like

Lost weight?

Had a hair cut?

Got some suntan?

No, hair has actuality started growing again. :joy:

1 Like

And to steer the thread back on track @Oldbloke still has his first rifle.
20190602_090818
And it still works!

1 Like

And it doesnt need a “sound moderators”.

Pistol%201%20DETAIL
18th century .70 caliber flintlock pistol with a left hand lock & a brass cannon barrel.
Keith.

2 Likes