Red Dot & Reflex Reviews - what you've got & what you think?

My Sig Romeo X compact arrived today, it’s tiny lol.

This is with the 2moa dot & 32moa circle on. I’m not a fan of the blue tint in the glass, it definitely makes low light situations worse. But on a gun that doesn’t get used it’s not really an issue.

Finished product with dot & grip sleeve.

It makes me think of
mini me

3 Likes

So after a bit of playing with it I’ve come to the conclusion that while overall I’m happy with it, some of the quality is lacking. The lens quality or fitment being the main one, there is some minimal distortion around the outer areas of the lens sight picture (no biggie), and the very edges there’s a clearly visible shitty edge (again not a deal breaker but enough to annoy me).
I’m not sure if it’s glue or just the dodgy edges of the lens being exposed. But it’s a shit finish and at the very bottom does slightly interfere with the co-witnessing of the iron sights, not enough to stop it, but enough to make you think it’s a cheap Chineezium sight & not a $700 Sig one. I did have a look online and seems to be the way they are. It’s really made me reconsider ordering their new Romeo-M17 for $800usd

Some photos to compare it to the the Leupold DPP $900 and the Vector $200 dots.

Sig $700, with dodgy fit/lens worthy of a nerf gun or gel blaster lol.

Sig again

Sig, the same crap is at the sides & top corners of the lens too but not as bad and couldn’t get it to show on photo due to reflections.
IMG_621200
Vector Frenzy $200ish, A nice clean fit, TBH really on par with the DPP & much better than the Sig.

Leupold DPP $900, Perfect fit & what you’d expect for the price.

Sig you need to get your shit together or rethink your prices. Might have to try a Holosun next I think. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like