My Covid Road trip.....

Cheers!

Cable Beach WA…

3 Likes

Excuse me Sir, would you mind showing us some pics of your trailer/van set up?

1 Like

Only ones i have saved on phone at the minute

Thats what its like with awning out…i will take a pic tomorrow of actual site

3 Likes

What are fuel prices like out there mate?

2.45 highest ive paid…its still around 2.25 here in Broome

2 Likes

Tyres have been a killer!! 2 tyres on the prado at $280 for one at longreach QLD, and $250 for one here at Broome. Also the camper chewed 2 out on the inside because the wheel alignment was up.the shit from new, so that cost $90 to be aligned, once i found someone who does them in MT isa, and $560 for a pair on that, so not so happy campers there for a while! Dropped over $1000 on tyres!!

1 Like

Yeah mate, that will put a dent in the beer budget!

1 Like

Yeah cool pics mate, she looks like a ripper! Its 2.09 in Darwin at the moment.

Fremantle Prison…Martinis everywhere!

2 Likes

Caught up with a mate in Perth!!! Wow i need a few days off the beers!! Great time had though…

(Me on left)

2 Likes

Good to see you enjoying your trip. My brother lives down near Bunbury, mad keen fisherman with a nice boat, I could see if he’s looking for an extra if you were interested.

1 Like

I sincerely appreciate that Dan, but its damn cold down here! We are now at Margaret River…looking fwd to home a bit now! My guns, and projects, need me! Thanks again!

1 Like

If you have the time, the “Valley of the Giants” is worth a look and “Whale World” at Albany. ( If it’s still going) We called in as a bit of joke calling it “Wally World” as per National Lampoon. Set up in the old whaling station it was a blood and guts, tell-all of how the ran the industry without the Animal liberation narrative. If you could pinch me a litre or two of sperm whale oil I’ll be very grateful…