Firearms reference books and literature - what do you have.

Sheesh, that mental image is kind of disturbing… btw @juststarting, just because you can "visualise something " doesn’t always mean you should. :astonished:

2 Likes

Well, at least he didnt suggest a Fedora and nothing else…

1 Like

This is quickly becoming my favourite reference book. Internet is still the go to for research, but to get a quick ballpark idea, this is excellent.

2 Likes

Owmuchizzet?

Pretty much one the best reference books you can have in your library. Cartridge history, development, intended use, factory or original loadings, cases dimensions, etc. Great for comparing different cartridges and finding one that may suit your needs.
Combine the information in this book with that in a Wildcat cartridge reference book and you’ll find that pretty much anything you can come up with has been done before.
I seem to recall someone on “that other forum that shall not be named” used to spruik shit that he found on “Wikipedia” as being gospel, seems he’s seen the light. ( Sarcasm emoji needed )

Bit of a random purchase… I was actually looking for a Tokarev book and this one got shown…

For $20 I couldn’t say no, added to order. Just started reading, I like it.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I haven’t had a chance to actually read this book yet, just found it in a second hand books store, but at a solid 900 something pages it’s got to be one of the most comprehensive reloading books if seen.
It’s all theory, no recipe’s.

Flicking through I found a correction in there.