303s getting pricey......

Looks fair…I’ve only bought 2 guns online, think I’ve been lucky they were genuine. I do prefer to hold these old relics now, however… …

I bought most online.

1 Like

Yeah looks like a fair price for today’s market. That shop has a few come through in that price range. They rarely stay on the shelf for very long

At that price even if it’s mismatched it’s still a very good deal - IMO that’s about what a full-wood SMLE should cost.

Tbh, I think good deals can still be had. Just need to be quick about it.

Following @juststarting’s zero hesitation philosophy, in the last 6 months I got a No.5 Mk.1 for $950, and a mismatching P14 for $530 after all the fees. One was a usedguns ad that I just happened to be quick on, and the other was me calling the auction people after it got passed in.

Looking through the sold ads, there’s been a couple for okay prices, including an all matching complete Enfield SMLE that went for $550. There’s also a really good condition matching Lithgow that went for $820, as well as a matching No.4 that went for $700. They’re all in the last month.

Obviously not as cheap as it once was, but I don’t think the above examples were stupid prices or anything.

1 Like