Show us your Shotguns

Looks good mate, much better than a lever I reckon.

Oooh… interesting. Care to write up a review on it?
I know nothing about straight pull hotties and there seems to be limited info about, so a bit of first hand reporting would be handy!

Cheers

@Gwion its a mossberg something or rather @GUN-DMC might actually remember, eaither way a budget 2 +1 bolt action shotgun :slight_smile:

There doesn’t seem to be a whole lot of information on the internet about them, This model doesn’t even seem to be on the manufacturer’s website, or for the other one I was looking at - the Impala Plus.

Both are Turkish manufacturers, and from what I can tell, these straight pull models are designed (or adapted) specifically for the Australian market.

When I get a bit of time, I’ll take some more photos and throw a review up, but I’ve been happy with it so far.

1 Like

AusTacs shotgun is a Mossberg maverick mod 95.

2 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Shotgun ballistics and optimal barrel length

shotgun%20%26%20brass%20cartridges3%20REDUCED
My Black Powder breechloader. 32 inch barrels.
Keith.

3 Likes

Very nice @Keith, I can see @GUN-DMC drooling from here.

2 Likes

He’s drooling alright, but not in the way you were thinking.

2 Likes

This was my little chiappa double badger 22/410

1 Like

My old baikal hammered coach gun

3 Likes

My AyA ejector sxs

3 Likes

My Rossi Coach Gun

3 Likes

@JMC_Def this is good thread to check out some of my singles and some of the other nice shotties members have

He’s not in qld, for what it’s worth

(upload://vLKoOyrz1emZkuG2JJuEB4IAuJb.jpeg)
Shot%20Pouch%20%232%20Reduced
Shot%20Pouch%20002%20REDUCED
Reduced
Moulds%20%26%20frame
shot%20pouch%20%26%20contents%20004

1 Like

My Miroku MK10. Not an expensive gun, but I really enjoy using it, and I don’t have to stress about scratching it when we go chasing bunnies and foxes. Happy days

2 Likes

My latest shotgun is this .64cal smoothbore musket. I cant wait to bust a few bunnies with it.
I’ll have to take some pics of it and post them when I get home.
1 Like

Mmmmm yeah :smiley: It happened.
(more here: SHS Hellcat shotgun)

@anon19591382 @Supaduke I will get a cool screw on MB for it. You know it :slight_smile: