Show us your guns.

Very cool mate

1 Like

@1Fatman I have a little Remington 22 pump like that, or at least I will once I get it transferred. The 32-20 is one of those little rounds that’s intrigued me for a while now, I’d like it in a Stevens favorite but I’ve not managed to snag one yet.

It’s a good little cartridge that can surprise you at times. Very accurate and deadly on rabbits. Once I get some spare time (hopefully end of the year) I will strip it down and do her up.

1 Like

The Stevens Favourite was never available in .32-20. They were rimfires only. ( .22S,L and LR, .25RF and .32RF) Stevens actually developed the .22 Long Rifle cartridge.
The model 44’s and the improved, stronger 44&1/2 were the centrefire actions. ( Although also available in rimfire chamberings) A bigger, heavier action.

1 Like

Thanks mate, I love learning stuff.
I guess I want a 44 1/2 then now.

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Show us your 22s

My thumpatron.

44MAG, Marlin 1894 - one of my favourite guns.

1 Like

So no new posts in 7 months but I know some members have brought some new lovelies, time to share…

Yeah, I know, c’mon people. Show-and-tell!

I’ve been really slack in the gun buying area, only have my 243 to show.

357mag & .177 Co2

Can u pick which is which?

I have still been buying regularly, but I am camera shy! (Don’t know what I’m doing, the wifes cameras have too many gizmos attached and confuse me) My own little camera has a badly scratched lens and is not worth using anymore, every time I think of shelling out a couple of hundred on a camera a nice bayonet or gun pops up for the same dough, so that eats my money. Still, the Mrs is off work at the moment so maybe I can get her to start taking pics to build a photo catalogue of the collection for insurance purposes. Any reccomendations for camera settings would be welcome, Cheers.

1 Like

My Cz shadow 2. Looking lonely sitting there by itself. Will have to buy more :grinning:

3 Likes

I am thinking that the Bottom one is the .177 Co2.

I want one.

Well, I wan’t one of each, but also that one. LOL

Here are my new ones, well two of them.

From left to right;
STI DVC Limited Island Barrel in 9mm
Ruger Mk4 Hunter in .22
And the wife’s Beretta M9A3 in 9mm

2 Likes

If you ask him nicely he might sell it to you lol.

No, if I ask nicely I would expect it free. LOL. Paying I can do in a shop - not nicely.

1 Like

Bottom one is real is my guess.