Show us your guns.

357mag & .177 Co2

Can u pick which is which?

I have still been buying regularly, but I am camera shy! (Don’t know what I’m doing, the wifes cameras have too many gizmos attached and confuse me) My own little camera has a badly scratched lens and is not worth using anymore, every time I think of shelling out a couple of hundred on a camera a nice bayonet or gun pops up for the same dough, so that eats my money. Still, the Mrs is off work at the moment so maybe I can get her to start taking pics to build a photo catalogue of the collection for insurance purposes. Any reccomendations for camera settings would be welcome, Cheers.

1 Like

My Cz shadow 2. Looking lonely sitting there by itself. Will have to buy more :grinning:

3 Likes

I am thinking that the Bottom one is the .177 Co2.

I want one.

Well, I wan’t one of each, but also that one. LOL

Here are my new ones, well two of them.

From left to right;
STI DVC Limited Island Barrel in 9mm
Ruger Mk4 Hunter in .22
And the wife’s Beretta M9A3 in 9mm

2 Likes

If you ask him nicely he might sell it to you lol.

No, if I ask nicely I would expect it free. LOL. Paying I can do in a shop - not nicely.

1 Like

Bottom one is real is my guess.

That Ruger hunter looks so pimpin! Like you’d have a monocle, a top hat, a piss boy and be shooting that while sipping Port.

1 Like

Sounds about right, except sipping bourbon lol.

Yeah I agree, I reckon the top one!

The top one is the Umarex, no slide lock back cut out. The bottom one is the D’Eagle, Cheers.

1 Like

The bottom one also has oily residue near the muzzle and looks metallic. And the slide release and safety is what tipped me too.

1 Like

Th bottom one also has the chambering stamped on it although difficult to see.

Well, I just couldn’t resist… This has been in the works for a while and I have been talking to a selected few about my dirty thoughts about this gun. And it happened! Had to drive to Geelong to inspect and pick it up, which was fine, but driving back with an erection was uncomfortable, but very exciting.

Oh yerrr… You know what’s coming.

I found one, in stainless, new, in a box, but that was sold before I made the decision. There are maybe 2 around, but for the money they weren’t good enough. So, I finally found one that the seller claimed to be in ‘mint’ condition. I asked for photos, called a few things out, was assured that it’s the light and I said okay. I have a valid PTA, I’ll take a look at it at the dealer’s - if it’s what you claim it to be, I will buy it there and then. Set the date and that was the last I heard of the guy. Mkaaay, well, not meant to be. So I posted an ad on used guns website in an evening and got a (single to date) response in the morning. Sight unseen, the guy names his price, which was very reasonable and cheaper than the rest. And casually states that it’s in the box, unfired. Said, drop by the dealer’s, take a look, if you like it - buy it, you seem alright, it’s your’s if you want it. Fuck it I said, I’ll come down.

Indeed, the rifle appears new, in mint condition and unfired, other than lots of handling marks on the box. This dude (older guy) I am guessing is a collector and I am guessing it went from collection to collection, until it ended up with this heathen, who is definitely going to break put some carbon on that girl. Unfortunately I am not going to be able to shoot it until Wednesday-week, but, very happy.

Loads okay, a little weird, takes some getting used to, but fine overall. Cycles very well. It’s sort of a mix of Marlin’s lifter mechanism and Remington 7615 slide (which is crazy smooth).

And finally, once I get to shoot it in its original state (I have a tub of 357s waiting for it already) - it’s getting a little make up (test fitted for show & tell) :slight_smile:

(little Vortex red dot I had waiting just for this occasion).

6 Likes

Thats a really nice bit of wood. I am sure it outshines that little bit of wood in your pants, and probably goes off a lot harder.Looks like a quality bit of gear a nice deep bluing, well bought.

1 Like

Debatable.

Looks really good. I’m glad you are going to shoot it. Reminds me of the adage" not using a gun, is like not shagging your missus to save her for the next guy".