Say hello and introduce yourself :)

Don’t be a c**t, swiftly enforced by c**ts! That’s how we roll.

Yeah wombat i’m hearin you mate polite ,respect and accurate is the way to travel :+1:
I agree a bit with what you said about the small size of the membership but i’m a newcomer and the short time i’ve been on here i’ve enjoyed it still finding out how things work :+1:

It’s nothing to do with a small community. And everything to do with the people who run this forum. Pretty simple :slight_smile:

@Wombat obviously hasn’t had @Brett threatening cuddling up close with him at Plinkfest ala @Austac.

1 Like

Woaaah what conversation did i just walk in on :joy:

1 Like

Welcome @Field_Marshal_Cinque

Welcome @Field_Marshal_Cinque, please introduce yourself to the other members and make yourself at home. Lots of good information and help to be found.

Howdy all…
Thanks for the welcome. Been lurking for a bit but decided to join. Been shooting for a little while and toying with the idea of a pistol licence at the moment. Hopefully I will be able to contribute some thing interesting at some point!

Welcome, @Field_Marshal_Cinque. What state are you in?

Victoria. North of Melbourne

1 Like

Uh, the freedom(ish) state! Double welcome.

1 Like

Gday all … l like long range and red mist …

Damn, @Deye243, that’s savage. You’ll fit right in.

Welcome. Where are you from?

Gday mate and welcome :+1:

Welcome aboard @Deye243. Plenty of helpful people here and some good posts to enjoy.

Please say your not from Victoria :joy:

born and bred ned Kelly country
And I still say we got the best gun laws in the country even if they are retarded.

2 Likes

Gday @JSS welcome to the knitting forum.

G’day @GUN-DMC, thanks for the welcome, i’d better go get myself some needles and wool…or is the correct term “Yarn”? I’m sure i’ll figure it out :grin:

1 Like

Yarn, string, wool. We dont mind.
I once knitted a jumper out of my own back hair.
We don’t judge here mate!

G’day Gents. Have been a member of “the other forum” as I believe it is referred to on here, for a little while.
Seems quite a few of the posters have migrated over here so I thought I’d drop by and check it out.