Say hello and introduce yourself :)

Hey @Bigpete. Welcome.:+1:

Gday bigpete good to see ya :smile: :beers:

Hi, hope things are good. Just looking for info.

1 Like

Welcome, @Gunmut. Make yourself at home!

Gday and welcome @Gunmut
What sort of shooting do you do mate? And what info were you after? There are some very knowledgeable people here (Not so much me) that can help with most things.
Cheers

Welcome @Gunmut, I am sure that you will find the answers that you are looking for here so please ask away.

I got a couple guns (308, 223 22lr), set for the time being. just need lots of range time, like most ppl here, except i am just happy killing paper at the moment.

2 Likes

Absolutely nothing wrong with killing paper, mate.

@Gunmut you should post a pic of your 22 here:
https://ozgunlobby.com/t/show-us-your-22s

Welcome @anon19591382 how are ya mate?

@anon19591382 yes a late welcome. I saw that other shit storm none of that BS here just intelligent conversation (if you exclude the admins :rofl: they can be a bit childish) and a lot more Shooting orientated. All types and levels are welcome and encouraged.

Also welcome @Gunmut sorry about the tardiness all me.

Sooo, where is grandadbushy? Has he arived?

Yeah iā€™m here mate having a little trouble finding my way around this site as you know iā€™m no einstien on this thing but if you will put up with me i will slowly figure it out some how
Cheers:upside_down_face:

Thanks Sungazer and yeah there is some childish stuff going on over there i just want to have a good old and see how everybody is going in the hunting and shooting world didnā€™t want any BS goings on anyway thing of the past cheers

3 Likes

@anon19591382 - welcome, fantastic to have you join us, mate!

No matter your age, sex, nationality, religion or how you take your coffee (this is mostly to make @GUN-DMC feel comfortable because he sips soy) - all shooters are welcome and appreciated (I even like @Gunmut) . Share your knowledge, ask questions, learn, make new friends and share a laugh.

Our motto? Donā€™t be a c**t. :smiley:

Welcome, hope you stick around and share some knowledge.

Also, if you need help with forum, please ask. Heaps of mods here (all of which you know) and happy to help.

Gotta luv that
:grinning:

1 Like

Thanks JS :+1:

2 Likes

Hey Grandadā€¦ Howā€™s tricks?

Yeah good mate how you been i was wondering where youā€™d gone Geez different on here quiet pleasent so far enjoying it good to hear from ya Cheers :+1:

2 Likes

I think the relatively small membership has something to do with it. No-one here I would be unhappy or reticent to meet in person.
If it can keep on like that as membership increases itā€™ll be good. A lot of forums (not just firearms) donā€™t manage that.Donā€™t be a C&*t is a good rule.