Say hello and introduce yourself :)

Welcome @Snake59 and @Dexer .

Dare i say a few here have been known to “spin a yarn ot two”

1 Like

G’day all. Good to see a few more members.

I like long walks on the beach, steaks, guns and knitting. I’m told I’m big in Japan and a legend on Gun forums rofl

Hi and welcome to all the new comers. Have a look around and start get into it!

Once I finish my boat project I will be around s bit more. I was tempted to post some stuff about the boat but this is a bang bang forum…

1 Like

Yeah G’day and welcome Dugong i’m a little late to welcome you but better late than never mate if your eye sight is failing a bit like mine we just need a gong the dings louder at long range

Hmm not sure how I even ended up here, but I’m here none the less. Nice to see a few friendly faces from other forums aswell. Im also like old bloke in the way I like to single barrel shotguns but for the record I’m not old. Anyway Its great to see another Aussie gun forum and I look forward to what it has to offer and I’m more than willing to contribute where I can.

1 Like

Welcome @JMC_Def. Yeah, we all kind of just end up here. I think @GUN-DMC is the lover of all things shotgun.

Make yourself at home :slight_smile:

Where are you from @JMC_Def

Cheers mate will do!

Welcome @JMC_Def I’m a big lover of single barrel shotguns, especially the winchester/ Cooey family I think I have about 20 sb shotties.

Welcome @JMC_Def some very knowledgeable people here and we are always happy to have contributions.

Thanks @GUN-DMC I think we’ll get along just fine, I picked up and old win/Cooey last week for $80 and it bucks like a mule. Gotta love the sb shotguns.

1 Like

Cheers @1Fatman I look forward to it

Yeh, @GUN-DMC loooves SB shotguns, bit of a fettish of his. I dont luuuve them though, just like them . :rofl: Im just more into casual hunting. Bit of fox whistling and deer hunting. Dont shoot a lot but just like being out there. I never spot light. Welcome to the forum mate.

Hey @Oldbloke same as myself I love getting out and about on foot that’s 100% of how I like to hunt. I go spotlighting every once in a while with friends but find it mind numbing for some reason I always have. Just a personal preference, but that’s the beauty of hunting every does it there own way.

Welcome @tripletwo
G’day mate welcome to the forum.

Welcome @ZombieLord
I saw in another thread that you know your way around a sambar print, what other hunting / shooting are you into mate?

Gday and welcome @Abnrml
What sort of shooting are you into mate?

Hey.
I plink and i hunt. Whatever and whenever I can.
I have a major interest in historical arms and ordnance. But i am equally happy spending the day with a single shot .22 or a 9mm and ipsc stage. Any shooting :laughing:

5 Likes