Gun adds I wish I could buy!

Nope, got detailed photos.

Good metal work, wood is pretty banned up and no fold out sights. Not for me.

G’day juststarting,
You can buy the aircraft sights, and repro monopods. Providing you don’t need the chrysanthemum (I do), then this would be OK, Cheers.

True, but it’s a choice between a few other toys that I want… And with limited funds, those take the priority.

Geez you are a hard bigger to buy for, worse than my wife :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@1Fatman, you have no idea.

@1Fatman JS has full blown OCD’ickhead (I only add those last 6 letters coz he still doesn’t have an Arisaka )

I’m a bit over them to be honest. I want a 300WM in tactical chassis now.

don’t lie mate :stuck_out_tongue:

@juststarting, but why, 300WM are a dime a dozen. You need the classic Arisaka :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

All of you are bad influence.

Yeah but if you wanted a good influence you could go ring your mum instead, but no you persist to talk to us lot!

1 Like

I have Stockholm Syndrome.

Or take up fishing :rofl::rofl:

The Arisaka, being one of the toughest actions ever made, would lend itself to customizing. Consider, please, Honourable Rifle of Emperor, in 300WM

1 Like

I’m considering sportarising my K31 :slight_smile:

tactical

or full chassis?Sureshot-Armament-Schmidt-Rubin-K31-stock-660x310

thats one of the better looking chassis. im not a fan of the fully covered barrel it just seems like extra weight to me. although I always seem to burn my hand on the N1mk3 where the sights in the middle have been removed, but that barrel is not a varmint heavy profile like these.

The action on the 31 does lend itself well to that tacticool look.

I was just stirring the pot, lol, but really, I do want to and this is the exact chassis I’m thinking of.

1 Like