Reloading Studio v1.2.0 is out

The new release!

Reloading Studio had a major update with the release of version 1.2.0 and available for download.

Yes, all existing licences will carry forward.

What’s new in Reloading Studio app?

Well, now there is a list of features you can flick through. The ‘What’s new?’ page will be updated with every new release.

The community!

Granted, I am just starting the community sections, so it will look a little empty. I really encourage everyone to join and say hello, it would mean a lot.

Where to get help?

There are a number of new support channels and you are welcome to all of them - where to get help.

…and of course the main knowledge-base. Here you will find how-to articles, instructions and lots of other technical information on everything-Reloading Studio.

What’s next for Reloading Studio?

Right now

• YouTube - Rerecord and update all YouTube screen-cast videos for the new version of Reloading Studio.
  • Articles & Blog - Write a lot articles. All users are encouraged to get in touch and share your experience to help other users, which we will make into explainer videos and articles.

A little later

Surprise (finally)! Begin planning and design work for… Wait for it… Waaaaait…. A mobile Reloading Studio companion app, that can be used at the range to record performance data as it happens.

5 Likes

The new version looks good and I’m starting to get some use from it :slight_smile:

3 Likes