Bored shit-posting

DATE ME OR DIE (NOT FOR KIDS) - YouTube

I’ve got several “coal” forges with hand crank blowers in various states of decay that I’m currently rebuilding. I’ll build one up to be a shop forge in the barn I built using a large blower that I’ve restored. ( No power in the barn ). The others are your typical smaller portable types. I have a two burner gas forge that I’ve been using in the meantime. It’s a great forge and the local gas supply bloke loves it!!!
I have an endless supply of charcoal available so I’d rather use that for forging and leave the gas for heat treating. Here’s my latest finished projects, my version of the “hammer and sickle”

5 Likes

Right, not what I thought it was.

1 Like

Now that’s my kind of multitasker

1 Like

Bloody cars. Turbo gasket shat so now I’m having a day off to fix the bloody thing. Hopefully I’ll get a chance to check out a gun shop while I’m waiting for the manifold to be machined tomorrow.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Politics - bored shitposting

https://youtu.be/vNvWaoPEm7A

Westy cu#ts!!

11:43 and shops seemed to be closed, gd! All I wanted is some chicken wings! May as well live in Antarctica.

No chickie wings in Antarctica either…Only Chinese food now :laughing:

Don’t know where you are, here there’s a lot of variety, I was hoping for some American style wings. I was having an issue with shops being closed near midnight rather than my options :wink:

Antarctica is a myth, anyone who goes there falls of the edge of the planet or gets eaten by Reptilians!

Plus I heard you can only get penguin wings after 9pm…

I think you missed my point, but never mind…carry on :grinning:

@bentaz yep i’m told the sweet & sour penguin wings are to die for. Shame they don’t serve the deep fried polar bear balls like the northern ice cap Reptilian cafes.

1 Like

Carrying on :rofl:

Yeah with all the border restrictions I’m forced to order my bear balls from a joint in Oxford St, Sydney.

Waxed & perfumed Oxford balls…Now that’s the top shelf stuff, pricey but you get what you pay for. :rofl:

1 Like

Brass prep sux…

1 Like

You need to teach the kids to do it!

1 Like

hehe, yeah. Sober, rattled, cooked etc…

I get all sorts at the shop tryin’ to swap services for parts :wink:

A post was split to a new topic: Because science!

Damn Co2 air rifles are loud!!

1 Like