Show us your guns.

Top is a Browning BL-22, next one down is a T3 Varmint .204 with a muzzle brake on it and at the bottom is a T3 Lite .30-06 with the yellow tape over the barrel.

That will do me, covers everything.

All left hand action except for BL-22.

1 Like

these are the ones I got today…

What’s the lever action one? Look like old classic rifles.

DSC_0157-640x360 IMG_1789
Heres some of my others :+1:

1 Like

Its a Martini Enfield .303

Nice collection there.

That second last one from the bottom, above Carcano, it looks old and cracked. You should give it to me.

thanks mate, got a fair few others too but not really got pics of them all. Its good sometimes I open a safe and get a surprise, like I don;t remember that one, lol!

I love that feeling.

Already did, if I remember correctly and AusTac will pipe in soon to point out he now has one of those shotguns too…

I meant the Arisaka, not Carcano :slight_smile:

cant, never kknow when I’ll need to shoot down a plane!

1 Like

So, any pics of your guns?

I actually don’t shoot yet. I have a firearms licence, but waiting on first PTA.

1 Like

You’ve been on Enough Gun for a couple of years now and you still don’t have a gun? Strange.

I like guns though, I shoot @GUN-DMC rifles sometimes, when we are at the range. Ones I shot @Brett gun, but it was a .22. I am working up to something around 223 soon, so I don’t develop a flinch.

Half of the collection…

2 Likes

Soon… Soooooonnnn… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

A .223 has stuff all recoil, get a .308/.30-06. They kick a bit, not to bad though.

I was joking… This is some of the smaller calibers in the collection :wink:

308 is my fun of choice thought, but a few larger ones get taken out on occasion too :slight_smile: Currently, somewhat fascinated with my 577-450 Martini. Need to reload a few cartridges for it soon.