Show us where you live.

@GUN-DMC that time i went swimming in that lagoon with my jeep key :joy: bloody jealous fellas but love hearing how you guys make a living, i need to get out of this concrete jungle permenantly! The view from my joint sucks

1 Like

your always welcome out our way mate. theres always work out this way too, big wind farms going up out this way plus all the farm stuff.

1 Like

I’ve been meaning to come down sometime, but between the jeep breaking, and all this other junk thats come up i’m just aiming to have everything sorted for the coming month, my ammo hoarding is coming along though :wink:

2 Likes

Horses for courses, @AusTac - I like my concrete jungle :slight_smile: I like country a lot too, but I like what I have :slight_smile: Also, you live in a house, not apartment, stop being a drama queen :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Bogong I’m up in fnq where we were lucky enough to get a good wet this year for the first time in around ten years but the country was that dry that the water just soaked into the ground. I’ll post some pics when I head to Mareeba tomorrow arvo.
But as dry as it is here down south and out west are doing it a hell of harder as we at least get some rain each year. Australia is a beautiful place but she can be a harsh b@#ch at times.
:beer:

1 Like

16 posts were split to a new topic: North south, east west pipe line and droughts

Views from the driveway & bottom paddock…

Great Western Tiers

Mother Cummins Peak

Western Bluff

Baa Baa

Bloody Goat!

Poor Ramsey…

3 Likes

Nice bit of land you have there Gwion…if you can put up with the Tassie cold in winter. Mind you it’s freezing here too.

Not really any colder than NthEast Vic in winter, mate… just lasts for 9 months off the year! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Spring and autumn take up about 10 weeks a nd summer is on a thursday. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Beautiful looking country you have there G.
I tried to convince my wife we should move to Tassie, Victoria is already to close to Antarctica I am informed lol.

1 Like

Hahaha…
Visit is better than a move, mate. Plenty of room here! :smiley:

Tough country down there for a Queenslander lol out your way is bad enough

A couple of home!!;

Looking west!!

Lookin East!!

2 Likes

Possibly come visit some, “Thursday” in the future mate… Although, most things that take 9 months to pass (such as ya winter):rofl: kinda scare me off… lol… :rofl: :beers:

1 Like

Awesome fly fishing in summer though in summer in Tassie. The rivers and lakes are all good.

1 Like

To be honest, Bogong, i think the rivers in NE Vic are better but the lakes in Tassie… the lakes!!!

Well, I’ll be

This is my Zombie bugout shelter or as the boys at Magnum Sports call it, “The Rape Dungeon”.

6 Likes

Nice when you first showed the picture of just the container I had visions of it being out in nomans land in the desert. :smile:

My immediate first thought:

wolfcreek

2 Likes