Say hello and introduce yourself :)

He’s in VIC, not WA. Did you forget?

Nah, all our ranges are wheelchair friendly.

I don’t shoot ipsc anymore. Don’t have a hangun even. It’s just too hard for me to commit the time to maintain a handgun licence.
I’ve started to get into sporting clays in the last two years but rifles are the main focus.
I’ve got .22’s, 17hornet to 458winmag and a few cals in between.

3 Likes

Welcome @Abnrml with a username like that you’ll fit in just fine around here :rofl:

1 Like

Hello, my names bentaz and I’m a gunaholic!
I like long walks on the beach, with guns.
I love sunsets, coz then I can go spotlighting soon.
I like cute little cuddly animals, they are delish!

1 Like

We used to know another guy with that name how do we know its the guy we used to know and not some other prick trying to impersonate him? Sounds pretty dodgy to me. You be vary careful as the mods will be watching carefully either way as the original bloke could be a bit of a trouble maker as well.

3 Likes

I’m sure my inner trouble maker will show through and you’ll know it’s me.
Rad!
Who else is childish enough to use the word “rad” in their 40’s?

@sungazer, that’s a prick alright, but it’s our old prick, it’s not a new prick.

Welcome bentaz mate hope your enjoy being on here

Thanks mate, it’s actually @GUN-DMC this is a non admin account that I’ve created to use on my Phone, because it’s a pos and is not secure like my laptop. My life is getting quite busy atm so don’t have as much time to sit at the computer.

Back to work?

Yes thankfully mate, only a couple of days a week. But also juggling some volunteer work, family and will be starting school soon too.
Add to that trying to to still make it to my rehab / doctors appts and trying to find time for all my fish keeping projects and squeeze some shooting in when the weather permits is all keeping me on my toes.

Sure beats being bored, Lol!:+1::wink:

2 Likes

Admin, can you please ban this bloke. Caused heaps of trouble on the “other” forum. We dont need his type here.

:rofl:

I agree, can’t stand that OldBloke!

I never could get used to that other name

Which name? Weren’t you always @Oldbloke?

Could never get used to GUN-DMC . A bit wierd i:confounded:f you ask me. And he yells it out loud. Hurts my ears.
Bit like juststarting. You need to change it to hooked or addicted. Lol

Yep, and getting older

Overcooked?

Yeh, maybe. Or bambam or trigger happy