Say hello and introduce yourself :)

@sungazer i’ve been meaning to message you for weeks about getting back up there! Had a few busy ones, i’m very keen though, was trying to save up for a new scope after last times efforts, but im counting down the days ( possibly next month ) until the .500 comes ashore

:grinning:Welcome to Australia Mate, its just one of the many things we do best :+1: :beers:

Hey all, I stumbled in here from the ausguns sub and am loving the enthusiasm.
I’m from a small country town in northern NSW and am privileged enough to hunt on top angus beef country. I do way too much hunting for my own good I think and I’m a bit spoiled for location. My dogs never run out of organic tucker, and the .30-06 always needs cleaning. I’ve shot plenty of fallow but my next goal is for a big red buck, but the pig roo and goat shooting always keep me on my toes. I’m a firm believer in the shoulder shot and insist on having something that can go straight through and break both.
Looking forward to seeing what guys are all about!

Welcome mate @JakeyNSW I used to live near glen anus and grafton, its a great part of the country.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

A post was split to a new topic: Live podcasting…

G’day my name’s AJ. I live in Canberra and enjoy plinking with my .22 bolt action rifle. I’m interested in getting into handgun shooting when time permits. I’m also passionate about rational firearm regulation and a frequent commenter on /r/ausguns.

Good to see ya. You are certainly in the right crowd :wink:

1 Like

Welcome aboard mate, good to have you here!

Hey guys! I’m still a newbie but own a .308 .223 .22 and a 12g Shotgun
foxes are my main animal to hunt at the moment!

Gday mate good to have you here.
@DC95 is a mate of mine from work, if every one can harrass him to take up reloading, that would be great, lol!

1 Like

G’day @DC95. That’s a good all 'round spread you have there.
Just need to build a new room for reloading now! :joy:

1 Like

I’m not too sure if I trust myself reloading yet lol
But I got my buddy @GUN-DMC To keep in business

I’d agree with that. :+1:

G’day,
Invited by juststarting to join here. Most of you will have seen my posts on the other side and know my predelections, for those who don’t I am 60+ Kiwi born & raised male of Irish, Scottish & Maori ancestry, been here in Oz since '78. I have been shooting since age 7 and collecting military small arms and bayonets since 12. I like all forms of shooting, even those I don’t participate in, and support your right to choose and shoot whatever you want, for myself I have recently given up hunting due to health concerns but continue to target shoot military rifles and handguns twice a month at least. I also enjoy old motorcycles, whisky, whiskey, travelling and steam engines (plus reading about all the above). I join such places as this to learn, about guns, about people, and about how to get along, for despite our disparate lives we all share this shooting thing in common, so we should accept and support each other in it regardless of other factors. Unless you vote Green.

4 Likes

Welcome, No1. Good to see you here.

Good to see you here No1. Really good to have you on board and all your knowledge.

Definitely, welcome! Fantastic.

Welcome mate and well said!

Great to see you here and good to know that anyone on here can put out the signal…

To request access to the mind boggling wealth of knowledge that you’re well known to posses…

:beers:

2 Likes